Every year, more horse owners are turning to forage mixed rations; recognising that this is better source of nutrition, without compromising energy and performance levels. As we all know, horses are at their best with spring and summer pasture - feeding Agrobs products will give your horse the equivalent benefits at any time of year. Agrobs harvest at the optimum time and their unique process preserves all the taste and nutrients to keep your horse at its best.
Agrobs feeds are high in fibre, low in sugar, starch and protein but full of minerals and vitamins, nutritious and safe feeds for every horse. Horses love the fresh alpine meadow smell of Agrobs feeds which are also very palatable. Their product range is equally suitable for horses with EMS (insulin resistance), PPID (cushings), laminitis, respiratory problems, food sensitivities and those recovering from illness. Agrobs feeds will not irritate the gut because of their purity so ideal for horses with a severely compromised gut eg, ulcers, IBD, intestinal inflammation.
Agrobs feeds are 100% pure and natural, no preservatives, additives, binders or fillers and versatile in use:
- Substitute for a concentrate feed
- Mix and match Agrobs products - create your own recipe to your horses taste preference
- All products can also be fed as a sole bucket feed
- Forage enhancer - boost your horses forage ration with Wiesencobs, Wiesenflakes, Aspero or Senior
- Forage replacer—when turn out is limited or poor grazing or horses with poor teeth
- Mix with water - most horses prefer feeds moist. Also ideal for re-hydration after competition or making a mash for veterans